ページ

2011年12月22日

Shopping Haul: December

hi guys! i just want to share my december hauls! but first i want to say that i'm sorry because its been a long time since i post a blog. I don't know what to post, and i've been busy this past few weeks. Today, i bought some ingredients for my bf's cake, for christmas. I'll make a strawberry cheese cake for him! ♥ *sweet* so i hope i can post about it this christmas! :) anyways, here it is. Let's start from 
  
  TOPS
Photobucket

Photobucket

OUTER
Photobucket 

 Photobucket 
   SHOES 
    Photobucket 
  BAG 
  Photobucket ACCESSORIES Photobucket so that's it! still waiting for other accessories from f21. when i get it, will inform you guys in twitter! so don't forget to follow me OKAY? :) (you can check my twitter on the right side of the page) and also MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!! i love you all and godbless! ♥ BYEBYE!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿